Charlotte’s aims were to:
- improve services for teenagers experiencing problems and difficulties by giving them somewhere to turn for advice and help
- provide more activities for young people
- start up careers open days with local businesses and community services
- make parks safer and cleaner, with better equipment and lighting
- help people overcome dyslexia
- improve local transport and leisure facilities in Newhaven.
Achievements in office:
- hosted Young People of the Year awards
- spoke on behalf of young people in the town at town council meetings
- represented young people at a number of events
- attended meetings of the Newhaven Youth Forum
- set up Youth to Youth – a special online counselling service for young people
- raised £692.72 for her charities – Dyslexia Action and Rockinghorse Appeal.