Who to contact for other services
Who should I Contact?
8. I need information about my benefits:
- Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Benefit Lewes District Council: 01273 471600 For more information see the Lewes District Council website
- Jobseekers Allowance Newhaven Jobcentre: 0800 055 6688 For more information see the Gov.uk website
- Other working age benefits Lewes Social Security Office: 0800 055 6688 For more information see the Gov.uk website
- Child Benefit National helpline: 0300 200 3100 For more information see the HM Customs and Revenue website
- Tax Credits National helpline: 0345 300 3900 For more information see the HM Customs and Revenue website
13. I am being bothered by a persistent bad smell (or smoke, or noise)! Download this form and the guidance notes and fill in the form carefully (you need to keep a diary for at least 2-4 weeks). When completed post it to the Environmental Health Department at Lewes District Council at the address given on the form.
14. I have just seen someone driving really badly http://dashboard.sussexsrp.org.uk/ or www.operationcrackdown.org
If you haven’t found what you are looking for, try the Access East Sussex website, which gives useful links to all sorts of local government services